We provide the most cost-effective and manageable solution to guarantee overall performance, safety and reliability.
Elements of a good preventive maintenance program should include the following:
- Identification of equipment or systems that may malfunction
- Typical equipment to be inspected including switchgear, circuit breakers, transformers, switches, etc.
- Establishment of schedules and procedures for routine inspections
- Inventory of spare parts for equipment that needs frequent repairs
- Periodic testing of plant equipment for structural soundness
- Prompt repair or replacement of defective equipment found during inspection and testing
- Use of an organized record-keeping system to schedule tests and document inspections
- Commitment to ensure that records are complete and detailed, and that they record test results and follow-up actions